Director Shankar’s next movie titled 'I'



‘I’ will be Director Shankar’s next Tamil movie. ‘I’  in Tamil  has several meanings such as beauty, king, guru and astonishment. The movie is expected to romantic thriller. 

Cast and Crew of Tamil movie I:


'I' stars actor Vikram , comedian Santhanam , Suresh Gopi and Ramkumar. Shankar has joined hands with writers Suba (D. Suresh and A.N. Balakrishnan) and ace cinematographer P.C.Sreeram.  Antony will be the editor of the movie. Music will be composed by A.R.Rahman and the movie will be produced by Aascar V.Ravichandran. Powerstar Dr Srinivasan is also set to play a small role. (See: Powerstar to act in Shankar's I)

Mary Vogt, Costume designer of ‘Men in Black’ series has been designing costumes for I. Peter Ming (China) and Anal Arasu will be the stunt masters. Visual Effects will be taken off by Australian Rising Sun Pictures (RSP).

Looks like a typical Shankar’s movie. Latest Update 15/7/12: I's shooting has commenced . Read: I's First Look Poster 

0 comments:

Post a Comment